Re: [orca-list] scope of this list

but blinux list are not so active
----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Blake" <cmb1589 gmail com>
To: "orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] scope of this list

Jon,

Since I'm a new user to the list, I haven't seen the scope, and it's
good to seee somebody bring this up.

Admittedly, I have gone off topic with my "alternatives to ubuntu" post.
And, though I didn't know of the blinux list, I see that now I should of
directed that there. So my apologies for that. Though, I was trying to
get advice from an Orca point of view.

Also, I don't know if I've introduced myself to the list, so if that is
a thing the orca-list like, then I'll follow this up with an
introduction.

Also, could you provide email links to these other lists? I'm already a
member of the Vinux support list, but in general for everybody else, it
would be good for reference.

Also, is this list a good place to make suggestions for features for
Orca? I'd imagine it is, if so, there are issues I'm having with Orca,
at least, in terms of features I'd like.

Regards, and apologies again for my off-topic posts.

Craig

--
C. M. Blake
Web Project Manager