[orca-list] Changing Pronunciation for punctuation?

Hello,

I'm a fairly new Orca user.

I'm running VInux 3.2.1, with Orca 3.1.2-xdesktop.

I'm looking to change the way some punctuation is spoken so that it helps my efficiency using Orca with web development and programming.

For example.
For full stop to be read as 'dot' which I think it does already,
! to be read as 'bang'
# to be read as hash only and not number
< to be read as 'less'
and > to be read as 'greater'.

Is there any special characters I need to denote in the pronunciation table to define I wish to change the way a symbol is spoken?

All advice appreciated.
Regards,
Craig

--