[orca-list] Another odity

I am seeing an odity under buntu 11.04 using Gnome Classic and a new installation. It does not trap the orca key be it capslock or insert (in fact I think this is true on my upgraded version as well). In fact if I have assigned something like previous notification message to orca+n (which it shows on my laptop as orca+capslock+n) and I then press capslock+n it just types the N or n depending on current state of caps. This is with the version of orca that comes with Ubuntu 11.04.

Any idea why this is happening?

Tom