Re: [orca-list] Another odity

Are you setting this up in the keybindings page of Orca's preferences?
Is the Orca modifier set to caps+lock? Are you checking the modifier
tick box in the far right hand column of the key bindings table? If
you're doing this then you should see Orca+caps-lock+n in the key
bindings table when you press Orca+n in the key bindings column.

Note that somewhere along the way, the caps-lock key is captured by Orca
as well as being passed through to the application. therefore, Orca+n
may read your previous message, but it'll also toggle caps-lock.