Re: [orca-list] orca does not announce selected cells in calc

Well, I see these days more than 80% of discussion and hacking happening around firefox, thunderbird or any thing to do with media, core desktop or web. I feel this is very good and its rather critical too, but if some attention goes to things like calc, it will result in better experience and this is critical too. It might lead to a lot of jobs and contracts such as data entry becoming available to blind people in countries like India.
This is just my 2 sents.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.