Re: [orca-list] Connecting to a wireless network

Hmm, Windows+s doesn't do anything for me either. I wonder what I'm
doing wrong. Again, I'm running Vinux 3.2.1, Ubuntu 11.04, Orca
3.1.2-xdesktop and Gnome 2. I've tried these keys on my desktop, inside
an application, like thunderbird, and from the bottom edge panel.