Re: [orca-list] Connecting to a wireless network

Thanks Luke that seems to work.

On a slightly unrelated note where can I go to keep abreast of accessibility progress with unity?

On Tue, 9 Aug 2011, Luke Yelavich wrote:

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 03:02:24AM EST, Tom Masterson wrote:
I have Ubuntu 11.04 using classic (gnome).  How do I connect to a
wireless network using orca?

Press Windows key + M. You will land on a menu that is for messaging. Press left arrow until you hear
something related to networkng. ou should then be in the network manager menu. Arrow down that menu to find
the network you want to connect to.

I hope to have sed menus much more clearly indicated by Ubuntu 12.04, the next LTS.

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at