Re: [orca-list] problem with Orca stopping when Firefox is closed

Can't say I've experienced anything like that.  I've been able to
start and stop Firefox freely any number of times without Orca
quitting.  I've had to restart Orca numerous times but that relates to
different problems.

I'm using gnome 3 on a current Arch Linux system using Orca from git
master.