Re: [orca-list] copy/cut/paste

I don't know if it's a Vinux unique key, but for me Orca+r tells me
what's in the clipboard, so if after cutting some text, I'm not sure it
was successful or not, I just use Orca+r to double check. I thought
there was a discussion on this list earlier about adding this to Orca,
and which key binding to use, but I may be getting my topics mixed up.