Re: [orca-list] problems upgrading to 3.0 under arch linux

If you're not sure whether you have the gnome-3-0 branch, then I'm guessing you don't, and it has some patches that you need if you're running GNOME 3.0 and that aren't in master. Anyway, typing "git branch" should tell you which branch you have checked out, and "git checkout gnome-3-0" from the Orca directory should get you the 3.0 branch.