while building the package and then change it back.  I couldn't get
the scripts to automatically handle it completely from inside.  But
orca-git should build OK.

On Tue, Apr 05, 2011 at 09:36:22AM -0400, Albert Sten-Clanton wrote:
Jacob, thanks!  Looks like that did the trick.

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Schmude
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 11:09 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] problem installing Orca from source: can't find
pygtk 2.0

Hi
Check your /usr/bin/python symlink. Make sure it points to python2 and not
python3. It seems that, every time Arch updates the python package, this
symlink gets forceably updated. If you don't need Python 3 for other
projects, you can safely remove it. As Pygtk is a python2 module, Orca won't
be able to find it if python3 is the active link.

hth