[orca-list] problem installing Orca from source: can't find pygtk 2.0

Greetings!

After getting the Orca source(s) from GIT master this evening, I ran ./autogen.sh from with the orca directory. I got an error that it could not find pygtk 2.0. This happened last night and earlier today. It also happened when I used Arch Linux's makepkg command on the PKGBUILD for the version of Orca I'm currently using, 2.32.1, I believe. Indeed, this has happened several times during the past few months when trying to install new Orca versions.

As I indicated, I'm using Arch Linux. It contains pygtk 2.22.0-3. My version of python appears to be 3.2.

Setting the PYTHON variable, as the README file suggests, didn't help. So far, neither a google search nor a search of the Orca wiki has given me any info I can use. I'd be very grateful for ideas or pointers to them.

Thanks!

Al