Re: [orca-list] Orca does not see any app

Dear Jason & all,

The reported issue is now solved !
The problem was related to consolekit which I disabled a long time ago
in the past. I didn't think this could be he cause because gnome
continued to work perfectly well after consolekit was disabled. I think
it's only a recent upgrade which, joined to the disabled consolekit,
caused gnome not to work.
Happy things are back to normal with the graphical inerface !
Thanks to all and especially to Jason for his help here and tanks even
more to Joanie for her very patient and intelligent help on the #a&&y
channel.
Sébastien.