Re: [orca-list] Orca does not see any app

Hi Jason and all,

Okay, think I have an interesting hint, now.
When it is root that runs startx everything works just fine.
So it is probably a permission issue or so...
I looked which groups are defined on my system and added my user first
to the gdm group, then to the Debian-gdm group but that didn't seem to
work.
(Yes, I logged out / in after each group modification)

Jason: do you also run startx as your regular user ?
In that case, could you please tell me in which groups that user is by
running the groups command ?

Many thanks in advance !
Sébastien.