[orca-list] problem extracting music

I have some CDs I want to get music from to put on my new MP3 and Daisy
player.
However one CD has more than 10 tracks on it but when I extract and look
in my music directory and in the folder where the tracks are supposed to
be I can only find 10.
I tried to delete some files including clearing out my deleted folder
and it still made no difference when I re extracted the files.
Can Audio CD Extractor which seems to still be called Sound Juicer when
it is run only extract 10 files?
It is like it exits after doing only 10 or something.