Re: [orca-list] result of any change of a table does not being announced by orca

Replying to the whole list so others can participate; when replying,
please reply to the whole list when it pertains to all of us.

I just tried inserting and deleting rows in a table I had in a test
document with OOo Writer 3.4 and I didn't have any problems with Orca
disclosing the new rows.  Now I was having some trouble with Orca
saying "blank" and the cursor not advancing to the next cell but that
seemed to be an intermitten problem that I will have to document
separately.  But the changing of the number of rows in a table seemed
to update properly for me.  I didn't do other extensive tests yet but
so far, I didn't have real problems with Orca.  I didn't try adding a
new row at the bottom of a table yet, but I might run up some more
detailed testing later today when I have more time.