[orca-list] dictionary

Hi all

I've been using ubuntu 10.4 with Orca 2.30.2 for several weeks now.
I tried to use the standard dictionary of gnome and the following problem occured: I can only use the monolingual english dictionary but don't know how to add other dictionaries like English German for instance.
Where do I find the list of dictionaries and how can I choose them?

Are there perhaps other dictionaries that can be used with orca?

Thanks in advance.
Best wishes, Marion!