[orca-list] result of any change of a table does not being announced by orca

Hello,
I am new to the ubuntu and orca.  So pardon me if I am asking a previously answered question.  after creating a table in the open office  word processor, and if any change is being made, orca does not announce the result at once, rather the application has to be saved and reopened to know the  result.  Is there any solution to this problem?
E RENUKA,
SECTION OFFICER,
ICT CENTRE FOR VISUALLY CHALLENGED,
CHMK LIBRARY,