Re: [orca-list] speech recognition

Hi,

Bill Cox, the technical lead on Vinux, is actively working on a really cool speech recognition project. If you would like to follow his work or participate in some way you can join the GNU speech recognition mailing list by sending an email to speech-reco-request gnu org with "subscribe" in the subject line. Then you can, once I approve you, participate in the discussion on speech-reco gnu org.

Bill is making some very interesting computer science related discoveries that, to our knowledge, haven't been applied to speech recognition anywhere in the past and it's pretty exciting stuff to follow.

HH,
cdh