Re: [orca-list] two featers

Someone recently sent up a patch to add links list navigation for web
browsing.

Concerning the other feature being sought, You can already do that
natively in gnome.  Just use the Ctrl+Alt+Tab key sequence to get into
the bottom frame of the desktop and then arrow around; that should do
it.  That works on my ArchLinux system and I'm pretty sure that's in
all distros.  I personally feel if an option is available natively in
an operating system or environment and it is basically accessible,
then it shouldn't be added to the screen reader.  Just my thoughts.