Re: [orca-list] Languages, Profiles and Orca Setup

Paul Hunt writes:
I also think an option to automatically switch languages on the fly wen
reading text marked as being in a particular language in Firefox or Open
Office would be really neat for all our users / contributors who
correspond with us in English but have a different native language.

Not only for that reason. Anyone who travels, anyone who studies, anyone
who pursues a professional career needs some, possibly a lot, of foreign
language access. We are not serving this need at all, despite the fact
that ML apps have long had the ability to identify language transitions
within documents.

This is, imho, extremely important.

Janina