Re: [orca-list] Another Page where Orca gets Stuck

I think I will simply paste the bulk of my original message into a new
bug against Orca.  Thanks for the confirmations.  This is a good
example of "Misery makes company"; glad you were able to duplicate the
situations.  I will clarify in the bug that it pertained specifically
to Firefox 4.0 and above.