[orca-list] Another Page where Orca gets Stuck

I have been running into several pages where Orca gets stuck when
pressing down arrow to read line by line in certain wep pages.  I have
a URL to include in this message but first I want to share some
background information on what I think is going on.

First, go to this link or similar at this site:
http://articles.sitepoint.com/article/html-css-beginners-guide/6
and get into the body of this article after an h1 heading.  Read down
line by line and notice what happens just before each image.  Now
here's the kicker.  I was getting stuck while Firefox 4.0 Beta was
configured with the automatic loading of images unchecked (turned
off).  If I were to use continuous reading, it gets past it OK and
sometimes I could use the larg object jump key to get me to the next
block of text.  But if I turn the auto loading of images on, then
arrowing down gets me past the pictures.

But then after pressing F6 to get the url for this page, I tried to
get back to the page text and then orca seemed to go silent on me and
I had to go and restart the program.  Is this another case of the
dreaded dead accessibles??

Bottom line: could some folks verify what is happening here by going to
this page with and with auto loading of images and see if they get
stuck too?  Armed with a little more information, I can post a bug in
the appropriate place.  I guess I could try and pull up this site with
debug and see what I get.