Re: [orca-list] A few additional details on 2.31.91
- From: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
- To: Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com>
- Cc: orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] A few additional details on 2.31.91
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 20:03:47 -0400
I did have one hitch I had to get around with this latest change. It
seems that if the old settings are still available in .orca, they keep
getting copied over to .local/share/orca each time Orca is restarted.
Let me give a sequence I ran through thisevening.
1. Get into orca and go into the preferences dialog; change something
that can be tracked and easily verified like the show main window
checkbox. Change this.
2. Quit Orca or do a --replace to make it restart.
3. Notice that when Orca restarted, the change does not take effect.
Confirmed. Thanks for catching this!
I have opened a new bug for this issue:
] [Thread Prev