Re: [orca-list] Does Orca support Flash content?

On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 01:39:55PM +0430, Parham Doustdar wrote:
Hi there,

I was wondering if Orca supports flash content in webpages?

Based on my brief experiences with it, no! I personally hate flash! I
wish they would get rid of the stuff.  But since we cannot control web
developers, what do we do? I heard someone say that HTML 5 might
render flash to be irrelevant; I sure hope so as long as HTML 5 is
fully compatible with Orca.