[orca-list] Have an useful method to try Gnome-shell with Orca, and an interesting question

Hy,

Sorry my little possible offtopic message.
I have got a testing Maverick system. Because in Ubuntu 11.04 is coming out with new Unity interface, but now yet don't no how works with accessibility in Unity in future, have an useful method to testing new GNOME-shell in my Maverick system with Orca git master version? Need this test now? Enough to using repository awailable gnome-shell package and little configuration? Awailable version in Maverick is 2.31.5-2.

I have got an another question, with possible not real:
When I read unity related articles, if I understanding right, if Compiz is not enabled, we get traditional GNOME panels, menues etc in 11.04 if this is not changing. But what happening for example the Orca tutorial messages general with distribution independent? I ask this, because if I known right in GNOME 3 the new interface will be GNOME Shell. For example, because now oldest GNOME releases the get system menu menu keybinding is standard (Alt+F1 key combination), have the following tutorial message with Orca since some years ago:
 "To get to the system menus press the alt+f1 key."
This is right, because this key combination is GNOME Standard with oldest GNOME releases and last stable release. What happening if Unity using different menu key in future to launch application menues, and GNOME Shell using general another key combination? Need patching Orca in Ubuntu to owerwrite the tutorial message? I newer see GNOME Shell development version with screen reader, so I don't no have in GNOME Shell similar menues with oldest applications, places and system menues?

Attila