Re: [orca-list] Converting from text to MP3 files

Hello,
My friend Martin Sukanà wrote small bash scripts to convert texts to mp3 using espeak or festival.
Try these, put them in your /usr/bin and conf files in /etc.
Run mp3text -f file name to convert using espeak, I haven't tried festival yet.
Adjust configuration if you want.
Hope it helps,
Vojta