Re: [orca-list] Loss of Arrow Keys in Nautilus

On my machine with Ubuntu Lucid and Orca 2.91.1 I can't confirm this. With the right arrow in Nautilus and Evolution Orca speaks the next column as expect.
Milton
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve holmes88 gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 4:47 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Loss of Arrow Keys in Nautilus

I'm not positive what I saw for sure on this but I notice for sure
today that even with flat review, I cannot see the detail columns even
when Nautilus is in List view mode.  When I press the KP+Enter key,
Orca tells me which row and column I'm in the tree table and it says
for me that I have 5 columns available.  However, I can't use flat
review to see any of the other columns.  I thought I could earlier but
I may have been mistaken.

Can anyone else determine visually if the other columns even show up
on screen? From my and Orca's point of view, these other columns don't
even appear to me.  I've been all over the preferences in Nautilus and
I can't find anything that will change this.

Actually as I type here, I remember now using Orca's read row mode and
hearing the additional information but now that doesn't even work so I
wonder now if I have something else wacky with Nautilus.  I have no
intent to re-install the whole system to find out either.