Re: [orca-list] Loss of Arrow Keys in Nautilus

 Hi Steve and all.
This is confirmed.
Seems that right and left are used in nautilus to collapse and expand tree views.

On 10/11/2010 09:02 PM, Steve Holmes wrote:
Has anyone experienced a new issue with the list of files shown in the
Nautilus file browser? What I mean is when you have the file list in a
list view and turn on some of the other file details like modification
date and file size, you used to be able to use the left and right
arrow keys to move over the row and read the individual cells, like in
a spreadsheet.

Now with the latest version (2.32) of Nautilus and recent git pull of
Orca, I can't seem to arrow back and forth over the row anymore.  If I
choose read row by pressing orca+f11, I can hear the entire row read
as I move up and down the list but in either setting (table row or
table cell), right and left arrows are silent; they seem to have no
effect.  I'm not sure at this point if Nautilus is to blaim in not
supporting horrizontal movement or if Orca is not receiving some
critical events.  I can check further into this but for now, I wonder
if anyone else can duplicate this problem.  I always used to be able
to read tree tables like this before.  I will check out the booksmark
library in Firefox to see if that tree table reads OK or not.