[orca-list] using an update manager with Orca

Hi.

I’ve been trying to use synaptic with Orca to hunt around for applications as I don’t really know what I’m looking for, what to install, what not to install etc. I understand you should be able to use synaptic with Orca but I confess I’m not having much luck with it.

I’ve tried the flat review cursor, I’ve tabbed about the interface but it doesn’t make much sense.

Is there another tool I should be using? And what sorts of things should I be searching for or looking out for in the description to ensure Orca might work with the application?

Thanks.