Re: [orca-list] Note to Arch Linux Users

Hi,
On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:07:00AM +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
I'll see if I can find anything out for the current situation.

However, I still stand by my original comment of surely
speech-dispatcher should provide some way of configuring the client
bindings or sensible defaults which work perfectly fine for the local
usage case. This may not exist now, in which case it seems to be a bug
in speech-dispatcher. IE. May be speech-dispatcher needs the bug
report/enhancement request: "Speech-dispatcher needs to provide
configuration files for client bindings libraries".

ACK.

I personally have to say there are some things with speech-dispatcher I
have never understood why they made the decision they did, but that's
probably not for here.

:-).
Please subscribe to speechd mailinglist and let us discus it there.