Re: [orca-list] Note to Arch Linux Users

I'll see if I can find anything out for the current situation.

However, I still stand by my original comment of surely speech-dispatcher should provide some way of configuring the client bindings or sensible defaults which work perfectly fine for the local usage case. This may not exist now, in which case it seems to be a bug in speech-dispatcher. IE. May be speech-dispatcher needs the bug report/enhancement request: "Speech-dispatcher needs to provide configuration files for client bindings libraries".

I personally have to say there are some things with speech-dispatcher I have never understood why they made the decision they did, but that's probably not for here.

Michael Whapples