Re: [orca-list] updating broke something

Sorry but all is fine here.  I can't reproduce your problem.  Startx
has been working fine all along I have all the new updates including
the some 140 plus files that were updated earlier this week.  Or was
that last week by now:).  I've only had isolated problems with gdm
logins but that's more to do with Speech Dispatcher and stuff I'm
messing with at the moment.

In fact, I updated Firefox to 4.0b7pre the other day and I think Orca
has gotten a bit snappier with that browser and some pages now.  I'll
have to spend more time with that to see if that will hold
consistently; I just know that the Bookshare Volunteer home page is
screamin' fast.