Re: [orca-list] updating broke something

Hello,
The list of errors would be useful. I believe the issue people have been reporting about GDM accessible login may also affect standard users (although the situation may be less common due to other software running for normal users than GDM).

However, I doubt the accessible login warnings would have given errors about none-existent modules.

Michael Whapples