Re: [orca-list] Orca Version

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 02:15:43PM -0400, Storm Dragon wrote:
   Hi,
   I am trying to set the Orca version in a variable. However, doing the
   following returns nothing:
   myVar=$(orca --version);echo $myVar
   only shows the warnings, the variable $myVar doesn't contain anything.

yes, this is strange, my oly gues is some weird orca bug.

   So, if I import Orca in to a python script, orca-customizations.py for
   example, can I just use a built in Orca variable for the version?

I think orca__version__ will work, that might not be the right object,
but I think it should be something .__version__

Trev

   Something like orca.version?
   Thanks
   Storm