[orca-list] Ot need help in compiling BRLTTY on Arch linux

Hi all,
I have wrote about this before, but it was some time. Could any of you Arch users try to compile the new v4.2
release of BRLTTY from source?
I checked in the PKGBUILD script for v4.1 and install all the dependencies, even though most of them were
already installed when I installed the v4.1 release from the repository.
I am getting an error 2 after I run make. This is really annoying would like to run BRLTTY 4.2
Many thanks,
Christian