Re: [orca-list] Has the issue of having two copys of Orca launch while going through the setup process been resolved?

Hello,
The issue only shows itself if you say in that initial setup yes to have orca automatically start. It can be avoided if you say no to that question and then go into orca's preferences to set the setting once you log out and log back in.

I have a bug report open on this, bug #614917.

Michael Whapples