Re: [orca-list] writer closes inexpectedly

Confirmed as described.

At least for me, this is not new in 10.10.
I found the same problem in 10.04.

On 11/22/2010 02:39 PM, Francisco Javier Dorado Martínez wrote:
Hi all

In Ubuntu 10.10 with Orca 2.32.0 and 3.2
I have noted that OOo closes so often working with a document.
The problem is while I am reading the document with arrow keys, pressing
control + home...

I have run oowriter from a terminal and I can see various warning
messages about exceptions on get_text_at_ofset and get_run_attributes
Currently I don't know if this is cause accessibility related bug or an
OOo bug... So if anyone has experimented this problem please let it
Perhaps is a bad configuration on my system but is very anoying issue!

orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org
Visit for more information on Orca.
The manual is at