[orca-list] OpenOffice.org writer closes inexpectedly

Hi all

In Ubuntu 10.10 with Orca 2.32.0 and OpenOffice.org 3.2
I have noted that OOo closes so often working with a document.
The problem is while I am reading the document with arrow keys, pressing
control + home...

I have run oowriter from a terminal and I can see various warning
messages about exceptions on get_text_at_ofset and get_run_attributes
functions.
Currently I don't know if this is cause accessibility related bug or an
OOo bug... So if anyone has experimented this problem please let it
know.
Perhaps is a bad configuration on my system but is very anoying issue!

Regards

Javier