Re: [orca-list] Orca and openoffice, which version of OO

I personally like using the OOo dev version.  I use that devel version
in Arch.  Back when I was having all kinds of problems with the
navigator and the like, Joanie indicated she was using a testing build
of OOo; then I discovered this dev version which is a snapshot of a
3.4 something.  The navigator works beautifully now.  I still have a
problem occasionally at start with Orca losing speech and I have a bug
filed along with a debug dump but no further feedback on it.

Anyway, in general, I have good luck with the Arch dev version.  From
an a11y point of view, that's the one I want to keep using.