[orca-list] Orca and openoffice, which version of OO

Hello,
I am encountering some issues with openoffice again, I think probably caused by the interaction from orca.

Anyway, before going into details of the issues, I remember that previously when dealing with openoffice it was suggested to try some of the testing/development versions. My question is which should I try? Archlinux has packages for openoffice 3.2 (the latest stable release) openoffice 3.3 beta (the latest beta release) and openoffice 3.4 development build (I am not quite sure what this one is, if its the very latest build from the 3.4 branch or whether its a snapshot taken every so often, etc). While I think I have the space now for all three, I just wonder should space become restricted which one should I prefer.

Michael Whapples