Re: [orca-list] The value for orca to have time information in the debug files

Hose, you didn't reply to the list so I am bringing this back to the
list.

We already have a key that turns debugging on and off although it
rotors through several other values.  But as a variant of what you
suggest, the new hotkey could insert a message and have a counter
associated like you said.  Then to reset this counter, just rotor
through the off position with the existing hot key and you could start
with a new sequence.

I still like the ability for someone to put in custom text like a
debug label for a given series of events or something.

I originally wanted to just use a shell command to echo text
debug.out but when I attempted that, it didn't work.  I think Orca
was overwriting my appended message with more output.  I might even
mess with that more by changing debug levels and see if that makes any
difference.  I think the trouble is while the file is opened with
Orca, you can't come along and append text to it from another shell.
That would surely make sense.