Re: [orca-list] The value for orca to have time information in the debug files

Hi.
I think that is a good idea.

On 11/09/2010 04:26 PM, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
This is something which I had wondered about for a little, why does orca not have time information in its debug messages? Many other applications do (eg. the java logging API I think includes time information by default, speech-dispatcher's log files contain time information, etc).

Why I am asking this now is that I think the addition of it may have helped me work out one of the slow points of orca (for those curious when navigating the thunderbird message list, bug #633104).

If people feel this may be of use in orca shall I send my patch?

Michael Whapples