[orca-list] problems

Hey, i have problem.
When i have a screenreader on my administrative account and on login
screen enabled, i log in to the admin account and create passwordless
test account, then logout and login to test.
When i do this, i start orca and it works.
When i log out, i don't have speech, actually i don't have sound at all
both on login and on account, not only speech but any sound.
What is the problem?
Info: if i log in to the test account and don't start orca and then
logout, sound works.
No problem happens if i login to my admin account and log back out,
sound is on.