From: Dave Hunt <dave hunt2 verizon net>
To: Joanmarie Diggs <joanmarie diggs gmail com>
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Proofreading mode (was Orca and underline in
openoffice)
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 15:01:23 -0400

If you're going to make a special Proofreading mode for Orca, perhaps
its attribute announcement should be all detectable attributes,
regardless of the settings in 'non-proofreading' preferences.  Are you
planning to make a toggle for 'proofreading'?  Is it only for Open
Office?  Would you consider the option of changing the voice to indicate
attributes?  I realize this may not be possible with all synthesizers.