[orca-list] usb to serial converter

I am aware that this is not strictly an Orca and Linux question but if I
am wanting to use my Braillenote Mpower for Braille in Linux either with
Brltty and or Orca where can I purchase a USB to Serial adaptor in the
UK?
I was going to order one from Amazon but I think it was going to direct
me to one of their other stores which seems a bit complicated.
I am not sure when I am going to be able to visit an electronic store
which is why I might need to go through an On-line store in the UK for
an adaptor.
I need to know what I need to look for when purchasing such an Adaptor.