Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice

Weird. I'm seeing this as well. Lemme see what I can figure out.
--joanie

On Sat, 2010-05-29 at 23:34 +0100, Michael Whapples wrote:
Hello,
Well I can't say whether the problem is fully fixed. I am getting some
text attributes shown but now I am having trouble configuring it down to
what I want, just underline (at the moment) but left and right margin
keep reactivating. I have tried disabling left and right margin in
global orca preferences as well as orca preferences for soffice, no luck
they keep re-enabling.

Michael Whapples