Re: [orca-list] Orca and underline in openoffice

Hey all.

I have opened bug 619949 to track the issue.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/process_bug.cgi

Yay! Thanks Jon.

The past couple of days have been crazy-busy with various and sundry
issues distracting me from what I'd really like to be doing (i.e. actual
Orca development). However, it is my intent to put all distractions
aside and really focus on OpenOffice + Orca issues this weekend through
Monday. So this, and the other recent OOo bugs which were filed, will
have my full attention.

Thanks again to everyone for their help and reports! Keep 'em coming!

Take care.
--joanie