[orca-list] I need more help with orca and eclipse

Hi all.

Using eclipse I can comment a line in my code pressing ctrl+/ combination, or reformat the text pressing ctrl+shift+f.
The problem is that orca  begins to speak all the text file, like a say all.
This happens because orca receives an object:text-changed:insert with all content of the file. I think that I can insert in the function onTextInserted logic to check if ctrl+/ or ctrl+shift+f wass pressed and discard the event.
I do not like this idea by two reasons:
1. ctrl+/ and ctrl+shift+f can be remmaped by the user.
2. The comment in the file and the reformat function can be insert using the menus.

Any comments?
Thanks.