Re: [orca-list] Orca version for ubuntu Karmic Koala

Dear Andreina,

Most likely that it isnt Orca that is crashing, but issues with the
underlying sound system.
Intrepid and Karmic both had simular issues.
I would recommend that you update to Lucid (ubuntu 10.04), which is a
long term release, and the situation with regard to sound isssues is
very much improved.

Hope this helps.

-Jon